Saturday, August 2, 2014

A quick weekend round-up


So the great thing about working at a publishing house is that, even when all of my bosses are out of town and I’m sitting alone at my desk drinking cold coffee because no one has made a new pot since yesterday…I get to read our pretty, interesting books and call it “research.” Oh, and blogs. Researching lots of lifestyle blogs today.

Not much of a round-up (I’m still trying to get back in the groove), but here are a few links I enjoyed reading this week:


A smart way of asking teachers not to kill creativity in education. 

Missing NOLA and adding bucket list items to my next trip (king cake cheeseburger, anyone?).


Kelly and I want to read this book for our next book club pick. 

I didn't watch this season of The Bachelorette, but I got the run down of "the scandal" and I agree with this article

I'm off to get some brunch but have a wonderful weekend! 


(Photo found here. Missing Tahoe this weekend!)


No comments:

Post a Comment