Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cheers to a good weekend


Happy Sunday, everyone! I know my blog has been painfully silent this January, and that posting weekly round-ups doesn't reeeally count as meaningful or thoughtful writing. I'm hoping that February will bring a renewed sense of routine and normalcy, especially since I start graduate school tomorrow! I had a wonderful weekend catching up with friends and celebrating the "end of summer" -- and the weather totally cooperated with that theme. We enjoyed a seventy degree and sunny (sorry, East Coast friends) Saturday in Dolores Park, and relaxed all day today. Cam and I have been watching The Sopranos for the last few months, and tonight we are finally on the last episode. In keeping with the Italian theme, he made baked ziti so we're about to dig in to that and enjoy the finale of a show that we have thoroughly enjoyed watching together. I hope everyone had a nice weekend, and enjoy some links from around the web:

The importance of girlfriends

A few fun quizzes: Which Harry Potter house do you belong in (I got Slytherin, ew) and which Disney princess are you (I'm Belle, the "beautiful bookworm" ;).

Especially relevant to my life this month: The Art of Presence.


Enlightening article on food in America. Cam and I shelled out $30 on the more expensive salmon after reading this.

Books You Didn't Read In High School But Actually Should. Numbers 1-3 are some of my absolute favorites. 



No comments:

Post a Comment