Friday, January 17, 2014

Have a nice weekend


I really don't have much of a round-up this week, as it's been kind of a doozy. My grandmother passed away on January 4th, and my grandfather, her husband of 63 years, joined her in Heaven yesterday. I really want to write a more thoughtful post on their relationship and legacy, but I need a little more time to process emotions (my brain is soooo foggy!). Cam and I are heading to Houston tomorrow morning, but tonight I'm excited to go see the movie 'Her', which has gotten amazing reviews. Enjoy this sad excuse for a round-up, and I'll look forward to writing more next week!

I really, really, really want this. It reminds me of my trip to Morocco with Cam, Mark, and some of our friends who we studied abroad with in Barcelona.

I know Jennifer Lawrence is everybody's 'it' girl right now, but Kate Middleton is still my fave.

What City Should You Actually Live In? I got Cape Town!

Good to know when looking for cheap flights.

Speaking of flights....Barcelona, I miss you so, so much! Take me back!

(Photo: One of the things that has brought me comfort this week has been daydreaming with Cam about living in Paris. We've been working on our French with the Duolingo app....I have a looong ways to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment