Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday photos


Happy New Year! I've been thinking about some posts on resolutions and goals, but I think my brain is still a bit foggy from all of the travel, good food, family catch-up sessions, and holiday cocktails. I'll have more interesting, insightful posts next week, but for now, if you'd like to see, here are some pictures from Houston, New Jersey, and my and Cam's pre-Christmas celebration in San Francisco.

My handsome brunch date having the best bloody mary of his life at Foreign Cinema
Christmas in the Mission District




Cards Against Humanity with the family...an interesting choice
My dad's traditional "Feliz Navidad" dinner
Christmas morning

Their 63rd Christmas together
Nothing healthy at this Christmas dinner
I didn't take many pictures in NJ, but I loved getting to spend time with these two! 
Our fabulous New Year's Eve hostess 

I had to. ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment