Friday, December 20, 2013

Have a very Merry Christmas!


I can't believe how quickly this weekend snuck up on me! Tomorrow Cam and I are having our Christmas together (which means that tonight is Christmas Eve, and I can't wait to watch Love Actually :), which will include opening presents and brunching at Foreign Cinema. We're also having dinner with my friend Katherine and her boyfriend, who are visiting from Manhattan, so it should be a pretty awesome day. Sunday it's Houston for me and New Jersey for him so that we can both spend Christmas day with our families, then I'm joining him on the East Coast on December 26th. I'm not expecting to blog while I'm away, so I'll leave you with some fun links and I'll be back in SF just in time to ring in 2014. I wish everyone a joyful, peaceful, and relaxing Christmas with your loved ones, and thanks so much for reading in 2013:).

I'm not married, but I think this funny, honest article is relatable for most close relationships.

My friend Frank's article went viral this week and he ended up on the Huffington Post! Pretty exciting for his website, and these grilled cheese sandwiches look amazing.

A funny gift guide for residents of various San Francisco neighborhoods. Once again, the Marina and the Mission are the butt of the joke.

It's probably just because I taught Hamlet to 12th graders, but I loved this.

Cute video: sympathy vs. empathy, as depicted by cartoon characters.

I disagree with some of what the author has to say, but this is still an interesting read: Let's Ban Weddings and, While We're at It, Baby Showers Too. (Isn't everyone voicing their opinions on marriage and weddings these days?)

Ugh, I just love Humans of New York. Good call, Time.

Guess I was reading a lot of the New York Times this week. A Formula for Happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment