Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Must-have book for weekend travelers



I was excited the other day when I saw that the New York Times feature, 36 Hours, was showcasing Marin County. I love this column and have been following it for a couple of years, and my mom got me this awesome book, which is a compilation of columns for most major destinations within the U.S. and Canada.
Here’s the link to the 36 Hour archive…highly recommend exploring, especially if you have a weekend trip planned, or would like to book one. I was reading the San Francisco column in the book the other day and thought that the writer did a great job of recommending the essentials while considering realistic timing.
Excited to check out some of the spots recommended in the Marin column, although I had mixed feelings about one of my favorites (The Tourist Club…shh) being exposed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment