Monday, May 6, 2013

One of the reasons I love my siblings

Madison & John
One of Cam's good friends from home, Phil, is currently en route to San Diego via cross-country road trip. He messaged my sister Madison, whom he has met once before, about meeting up in Baton Rouge where she is a junior at Louisiana State University. Madison obviously agreed to host him, and they had so much fun together that he ended up staying the full weekend...



Phil & Madison 
Phil, Madison, & John
Madison and my brother John are both so wonderful about making my friends theirs, and their friends mine. Both make it a point to get to know the people who are important to me, and are always excited for me to get to know their friends. It's such a wonderful quality to not only make friends quickly, but to recognize how much it strengthens an existing relationship when you share not only stories and experiences, but people, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment