Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday round-up

Photo of my friends in Delores Park on Cinco de Mayo, 2012

It was an absolutely gorgeous week in San Francisco and I'm really hoping the weather holds strong through the weekend (forecast says showers for Sunday, nooooooo!). Here are some of my favorite finds from this week:

OK. I won't bore you with details, but this article is my graduate school admissions letter coming to fruition...EXCITED!

Let's taco 'bout it. 


Cinco de Mayo party from Lululemon and celebrating in SF (I LOVE this holiday :)


My dad sent me this...apparently Millennials have done some pretty bizarre things while interviewing


41 Places To See Before You Die....Gahhh I get to cross #5 off in just 3 weeks!! 


Lots of cute Mother's Day cards on Etsy


May the Fourth be with you...The Star Wars nerds on my team at work were excited about this :)

Fascinating TEDTalk on a North Korean expatriate's journey to freedom

I love browsing Rent the Runway (perfect place to find a dress for a summer wedding) and I love this dress that reminds me of Kate Middleton. 


No comments:

Post a Comment