Friday, September 27, 2013

Enjoy your weekend.


Moving day + grad application due (both on October 1st) = busy week and not a lot of posts. Enjoy this round-up of some fun links from around the web!

I didn't watch the Emmys, but Will Ferrell is so awesome. 

Such an interesting, thought-provoking question: Are You Living Your Eulogy or Your Resume?

I laughed out loud just reading this headline

What goals do you have for the remaining 99 days (now 96) of 2013?

As a HUGE Dexter fan, I was slightly disappointed by the series finale. Here's how the former producer would have ended it. 


How to Plan an Adventure (I wish this was on my to-do list right now).

I loved this article on how everybody's always so busy. 
"I can't help but wonder whether all this histrionic exhaustion isn't a way of covering up the fact that most of what we do doesn't matter." Hmmm. 

1 comment:

  1. I am about to take the GMAT too and I know how hard the test can be. I have been preparing myself by taking an online GMAT prep course to help me get ready. It has been very beneficial to me so far, so I am hoping I can pass the real thing. Good luck to you

    GMAT modifiers

    ReplyDelete