Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall in Utah


Gah, my first post in over a week! That's a record since I started to get on a roll a few months ago. Last week was really hectic -- Cam and I moved in together, but that did not come without roommate wars and sweaty, tiring U-Haul trips.  A friend recently asked me to do a post on making nice with roommates before you leave, and after last week, I will definitely need a guest writer for that one. My old roommates are wonderful, but Cam's is a different story. Anyway, that's (almost kind of) done and I am in Utah for two weeks hanging out with my dad and my dogs. My English Literature test is also coming up so I've been trying to focus on that, but I'll definitely be back to posting more regularly. Enjoy some pictures of the absolutely beautiful fall I'm experiencing right outside of Salt lake City; it's my first real fall in three years!






No comments:

Post a Comment