Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vacation Photos: New Jersey and NYC



After a week of radio silence, I'm back from an incredibly relaxing trip to visit Cam's family in New Jersey, and my friends in Manhattan. Highlights include Cam's mom preparing a beachy feast with the juiciest, biggest lobsters I've ever seen, a Bruce Springsteen cover band at a bar in New Jersey (authentic!), and walking the High Line in NYC with my two best friends. Oh! And while I wouldn't call this a highlight, I finally got the hang of (or strayed from my laziness and actually attempted ) the New York subway system...small victory. Aside from all of these fun activities, it was wonderful catching up with old friends and finally meeting the rest of Cam's extended family. Instead of a weekend round-up, I decided to post some photos from our trip - enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, your blog caught my eye and I enjoy reading along, so I nominated you for a Liebster Award, which is just a fun way to connect with other bloggers and answer questions to get to know one another. If you’re interested, check out my post:
    http://sea-bella.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete