Friday, October 11, 2013

A quick weekend round-up


I don't have too many links to share this week, which is probably a good thing as I've been trying to study, read, and generally spend less time on the computer. My dad and I are heading to Jackson Hole for the weekend; I'm so excited as it's been on my "to-go" list forever. I'll definitely post pictures next week, and until then here are a few links from around the web.

Daily rituals for creative minds...the midday drink would absolutely not work for me.

Hemingway writes to F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I cannot wait to watch Hocus Pocus this year -- it is my favorite Halloween movie! Although last year was the first time I had watched it in a few years and Cam and I couldn't stop laughing at the emphasis they placed on a VIRGIN lighting the candle...I'm sure that sparked many awkward parent/child conversations.

Wow Congress...you suck.

An interesting read that kind of follows the sentiment of the NYT article I posted last week on busyness.

Have a wonderful weekend!

(Photo found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment