Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall


I know I have been atrocious at consistent blogging lately (thank you, Danielle, for noticing and reminding me). I have no excuse since my days are wide open as I continue to wait to hear back from San Francisco State; I just need to start planning some new adventures and finding better ways to pass my time than watching Scandal on Netflix. I'll also be excited to post once my and Cam's room finally starts to come together -- we spent Sunday at the flea market and at Target buying picture frames in an attempt to make our apartment look more homey. Since I don't have a whole lot of news to report, here's a list of things that are making my fall really happy, in spite of some serious writer's block.

This pumpkin tea from Trader Joe's.

The pumpkins that Cam and I purchased here on a crisp Wednesday night when we had the whole place to ourselves.

This book. And this book. Best coffee table books...ever.

Finding perfect Christmas presents (early!) on Etsy.

This quote.

Living with this guy, even if there were legos scattered all over my house this weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment