Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun Friday round-up


This weekend Cam and I are heading up to Redwood National Park for some tree climbing adventures -- I'll be sure to share pictures next week! Have a great weekend, and enjoy some fun/interesting/inspiring links from around the web. :)

I want to move to France now.

Stop hating on millennials.

Have you heard of the November Project? It started in Boston but has come to San Francisco -- might have to check this out for an early Wednesday morning workout.

Really interesting read on abortion from a less-frequently-heard perspective.

What does your coffee say about you?

26 Awesome Things The Bay Area Does Right

Some of these popular baby names were surprising! I can't believe Atticus is #8 for boys -- I've loved that name for years but have never actually met anyone named after my favorite fictional character.

Love this article: Parties We Should Have Instead of Weddings. The graduation shower is brilliant!

Authors share their picks for best summer reads.

So, so wonderful. Made me cry.

17 Phrases you're probably saying wrong...#s 2, 11, and 17 kill me, and I'm guilty of #4.

(Vintage Photo of the Wawona Tunnel Tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment