Friday, August 23, 2013

Have a productive weekend!


With Labor Day Weekend soon upon us (and thus the real beginning of summer for San Francisco, so I can't be too sad), I am hoping to get a lot done this weekend in preparation for my trip to New Jersey for the holiday. Here are some fun/interesting/inspiring links from around the web if anyone needs a break from productivity!

Women dressed as web browsers.

I've followed CNN blogger LZ Granderson for several years, and really enjoy his insightful op ed pieces. I think he hit the nail on the head with this piece on negligent parenting.

Here's what's going on in San Francisco this Labor Day Weekend.

This end-of-summer chopped salad looks delicious.

How to Say 'Cheers' in 20 Languages

Amazing part of chosen unemployment: FREEDOM. Worst: Not being able to even think about buying this, this, or these.

A month of yoga, hiking, and healthy food for $400? Sign me up.

This blog is kind of addicting.

Cam and I have been talking about going back to Barcelona next year, so the photo is a result of my daydreaming (and doesn't it look like a dream world?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment