Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Life lately, through iPhone photos

The past week has been such a whirlwind - quitting my job, starting my new part-time gig, visiting with family in Tahoe, and finally my first real day of unemployment. I woke up this morning feeling completely anxious and looking at the daunting task of studying for multiple tests, researching schools, and ultimately applying to graduate school (again). I know I need to break it down into manageable chunks, but so far today I've just been waiting for the anxiety to subside so that I can appreciate how lucky I am in having this time to truly (hopefully) better myself.

Since I haven't been posting much, here are some iPhone photos to show what I've been up to lately.












1-3. Olivia's birthday party in Washington Square Park; 4. My last day at Yelp; 5. Babysitting > cold calling; 6. Cam and I always talk about what kind of scooter we eventually want to get, so I decided to try one on for size; 7. Amazing family dinner on Lake Tahoe at Christy Hill; 8. Horseback riding in Tahoe Donner with my aunt, uncle, and cousin; 9. We saw a bear!!! and 10. Shiner and Delilah enjoying a cuddle sesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment