Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A very Etsy Christmas: Bookworm edition

For my 'very Etsy Christmas' post today, I wanted to share fun gifts for book lovers (as Cam pointed out, these are not very sly wish lists for me, but isn't it easiest to pick gifts that you know you would love to receive yourself?).


I'm thinking about getting this print for our friend and temporary roommate, Mark, who loves Virginia Woolf and who recently gave us a copy of To the Lighthouse as a housewarming gift.



I've said before that if I ever got a tattoo, I would strongly consider getting 9 3/4 from Harry Potter. I love that this print is only whimsical and magical to those who have read the books; kind of like an allegiance of dreamers and the  young-at-heart.



Pretty bookends.



Cool iPhone case, and it's only $7! Great stocking stuffer.



Vintage books are an inexpensive, interesting way to class up an apartment.



I've held off on buying a Kindle because there are so many local bookshops both in San Francisco and Tahoe that I love and want to continue supporting. That being said, if any of the readers in your life prefer the tablet, this is a beautiful case.

No comments:

Post a Comment