Friday, December 6, 2013

Have a cheerful weekend


Last night Cam and I had an awesome date night at Range and Elbo Room in the Mission. We also had drinks before at The Hideout, a speakeasy within a bar. While there, we bought raffle tickets to support Mariposa Kids and I won something for the first time ever! I'm looking forward to a double date tonight with our friends Ellen and David, and Olivia's Christmas party tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few links from around the web.

Cam and I are deciding between this bedspread and this one...please weigh in!!

I laughed out loud several time at this kid's parent-annotated Christmas list.
And you deserve it, kid, because I love you and would do anything for you except hand you a thousand bucks cash, the power to control all existing matter, and an iPhone to boot. But take heart: There's a glowing crabcake waiting for you in your stocking. Merry Christmas!

I want this so badly! But seriously, please don't buy it cause there's only one and I need it. I'm going to be posting some Christmas gift ideas next week, and they're all coming from Etsy!

Have you guys gotten your tickets to Le Diner in San Francisco? It's an all-white pop-up dinner party at a secret location, and I want to go SO badly. Too bad it's the day after Cam's birthday and he's holding some kind of birthday weekend claim. -____-

I can't even handle The Sound of Music Live (I'm watching it now). Carrie Underwood as Maria is a travesty! Apparently the original Liesl and Gretl agree with me, though a little less emphatically...

There is so much cuteness in this video.

I downloaded Bill Bryson's new book with Audible yesterday and had so much fun walking around Golden Gate Park while listening to him read it. An Audible subscription would be a great Christmas gift for the readers in your life.

(Photo because I'm feeling nostalgic for the brilliant original.)

No comments:

Post a Comment