Thursday, December 5, 2013

The holidays so far


I wanted to post a few pictures from Thanksgiving in Tahoe, but since we put our tree up on Tuesday, I figured I'd just share some pictures from the holiday season thus far. This week has been awesome -- Olivia, Mark, Cam, and I decorated our tree and watched Christmas Vacation, I've been hanging out with all of my cute babysitting kids, Cam and I are going on a date tonight, and I got into grad school!! I am so ecstatic to finally start my program, and it's making my lazy days far less anxious. Today I ate dessert for breakfast, watched Top Chef, and now I'm just staring at our beautiful little tree and preparing for a run in Golden Gate Park. Life. is. good. I am thankful for so much; these pictures are only a sliver of all  of the people and things I am grateful for this year (and always!).


















No comments:

Post a Comment