Monday, December 9, 2013

A very Etsy Christmas: Travelers' edition

Last week I mentioned how much fun I've been having searching for Christmas presents on Etsy. As someone who is about to become a full-time student again, I wish I had the creative talent to have my own Etsy store to make some dough (and relieve some stress) on the side. Since I do not, but can definitely appreciate a business that involves doing what you love and making a profit, I thought it would be cool to support these artists and craftspeople as much as possible while purchasing Christmas gifts for my family and friends. There are some incredibly cool and unique items and I wanted to share some of my findings here.

The theme of today's post is gifts for the traveler(s) in your life, and here are some of my favorite finds:


Cute set of greeting cards for friends/family/significant others far away. 


I love the quote, "Oh darling, let's be adventurers"...it's romantic and exciting, and so is Christmas. Find this journal here.


I love this floppy hat. It might be difficult to pack, but it would look so perfect while walking around Paris (or San Francisco! :).



This beautiful, hand-made leather bag would be perfect for weekend getaways.



And to go with your beautiful new weekend bag...an adorable luggage tag.



This underwear bag is brilliant! Hasn't everyone wished for something like this on long vacations?


I don't know if it would be good for my patience or my wallet to have this calendar in my apartment.


I just ordered this for our apartment and I love, love it. Maps and globes are always great gifts for wanderlusters.

Happy shopping! I'll have a few more categories throughout the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment