Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy first day of summer!!!


"Great stories happen to those who can tell them." - Ira Glass on storytelling.

14 Cities That Totally Get It. Here's a surprise: Indianapolis is home to the most sexually satisfied population. Hm.

I enjoyed Elizabeth Gilbert's (author of Eat, Pray, Love) TED Talk, "Your Elusive Creative Genius"...new way to think about writer's block.

I'm adding "Hike the John Muir Trail" to my bucket list.

In defense of a liberal arts education.

Puppy pic. So frickin' cute.

Have you heard Macklemore's new song "Same Love"? Touching story of a gay teacher hearing it for the first time from one of his typically unruly students.

These hanging beds look so perfect for lounging on a summer evening.

This post makes me want to plan a picnic.

Great guide for weekend getaways from NYC for my East Coast friends!

I laughed really hard at this graduation cake mishap.

I'm heading to Lake Tahoe for the weekend for some biking, hiking, BBQing, swimming, and family time. I love San Francisco so much but wearing jeans in June is just not for me...I need to get out of town for some real summer weather! Hope everyone has a great, sunny weekend!

(Photo of Donner Lake last summer)


No comments:

Post a Comment