Saturday, June 15, 2013

Some web findings for the weekend

Such an awesome idea! We need to take some tips from Finland...

I laughed out loud at almost every one of these invaluable pie charts.

I wish I had had this Awesome People Reading Tumblr as a teacher to help convince my students that reading is cool. Although I'm not positive that seeing Lewis Carol reading would have inspired them as much as say, Lil Wayne...

Great news: cheese and wine are good for your teeth!

More great news: San Francisco's beloved Creme Brulee Cart now has a brick and mortar location!

Last night Cam and I saw Before Midnight, the much anticipated third movie in the Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy trilogy (which also includes Before Sunrise and Before Sunset). It was so wonderful and the best movie I've seen in a while -- the perfect date night flick. My whole family got into town today and in keeping with the movie theme, we are heading to Dolores Park tonight for an outdoor screening of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing Father's Day tomorrow!

(Photo of the beach in Avalon, NJ...I've been longing for an East Coast beach weekend as I put on a jacket in San Francisco each morning, wah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment