Monday, April 22, 2013

Dreaming about dream jobs


Last week I decided I am not going to graduate school (at least for now...wrong program, wrong place).  While it is definitely the best decision as there is no reason to spend 50k without a clear, delineated purpose, it put me in a really foul mood to have to travel back to square one with a new job search.

I was talking with my best friend from college, Amy, about starting a blog together -- what could be better than working from home, brainstorming stories with your best friend!? We bounced ideas off of each other all afternoon and it made me miss her so much! 

Here are some good finds from the ol' college archives....ohh, nostalgia....

We're probably not sober in any of these.

Pippermint - our favorite pregame bar in Barcelona



Terrifying ferris wheel/death machine...she was amused by my panic attack. 

One of the last weekends in Barcelona - Cam's on the right :)


No comments:

Post a Comment