Thursday, April 4, 2013

Seattle!


Sunset photo near our Airbnb apartment 

After work today I am off to Seattle! I'm going for literally 24 hours for admitted students day at the University of Washington.


I'm incredibly nervous about moving to a new city, especially because I am so enamored with San Francisco. Hopefully meeting the faculty, staff, and current students in the Master's in Education Policy program will help me cross the line from nervousness and uncertainty to full-blown excitement. 

I'd love to hear any recommendations on any and all things Seattle. I visited for the first time in October and thought the city was absolutely gorgeous. Cam and I found this awesome, quirky restaurant on Yelp, and stumbled upon this quaint and cozy coffee shop while touring Bainbridge Island. 


Seattle gum wall

No comments:

Post a Comment