Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm feeling brave today...

Hi Friends,

Thanks to Madison for outting my secret life as a blogger. I've been really nervous about making my blog public, even though I've spent a ton of time working on it over the past year. Since you're here, here are some posts that you've obviously missed (unless you're my mom or boyfriend) and might enjoy.

If you want to read about San Francisco (and the Greater Bay Area)...

Cataract Falls

Muir Beach

The Sunset District

Legion of Honor/Land's End Hike

For vicarious traveling...

Lake Tahoe (x2)

Point Reyes and Tomales Bay

Hiking the Inca Trail

Hiking (part of) the Pacific Crest Trail

Destination bucket list: Russia

New Jersey and NYC

Humboldt County

Austin, Texas

If you liked my Facebook statuses from teaching...

A reflection on teaching

Cool websites/apps...

TEDtalks

Stitcher

Stuff that doesn't fit into one of the above categories...

Taking a big trip on a little budget

Plastic bags and insecurity

Literary tattoos

Honey glazed salmon recipe

Writer's block

All of my Friday posts include fun, interesting, or motivating links from around the web -- if you're having a slow day at work check them out for some good reads. Thanks for reading, and please feel free to leave a comment or email me with any feedback. : )

Love,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment